Thread: Stone Alcove
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 03:27 PM   #20 (permalink)
DanialRadFAN01

Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports

x6
Default If you want to move on somewhere else or start a new rp thats fine. *pokes dungeon*
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Oh. Well he was a little vain wasn't he? Isobel shook her head, poking his chest a little. Well vanity wasn't bad that often, as long as he didn't do lots of it she didn't really mind. "But yeah...you are lucky." Izzy smirked, but her features softened when he kissed her. Mmm. She really did like kisses, they were nice. Although she could definetly think of a much better place to kiss than in some horrible dungeon. She was picking the meeting place next time.

"Nope..." But then she had been out of the country for 10 years, so it wasn't surprising to her really. Part of her really didn't want to meet him either, but if he liked Armen then that would work in her advantage right? Armen would protect her, he was sure of it. "That would be nice.." She nodded with a smile. It would be interesting to meet the acting minister for sure...
Heck yes Armen was lucky. He thanked the powers that be everyday that he had been in Diagon Alley that afternoon when he ran into Isobel. That was possible the happiest day of his recent life. Yeah becoming Department Head of course was nice, but his girlfriend made him extremely happy.

"Well, it's decided then, I will introduce you to Minister Borr. I expect I will need to meet with him soon anyways to report information from my Department." he nodded.