Thread: Stone Alcove
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 03:18 PM   #17 (permalink)
RachieRu

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post
Glad that armor was out of date nowadays and he didn't have to wear it and be forced to endure the embarassment of Isobel laughing at him all the time, not to mention himself if he passed a mirror, Armen coughed when Isobel mentioned Borr. It was the first time he had been brought up into their conversation.

"Oh Borr? Yeah he's not as bad as everyone thinks." he said rubbing her arm. "But that may just be me, he likes....us Administrative workers. The Department Heads you know?" Armen said calmly. She was going to find out about the Cult soon. It was becoming more and more public as the days passed.
Isobel didn't miss him cough when she mentioned Borr. She was an auror. She didn't miss anything, which might be pretty unfortunate to Armen. But he was dating her now, so it was something that he'd have to get used too. She smiled at her rubbed her arm. Armen was nice like that, she liked it. Quite a lot.

Borr wasn't that bad? Well Evander clearly had different views to Armen, but she decided against saying that. Evander Bole was no longer a part of this conversation. "Well...lucky me for dating a department head then....." She smirked at him. A very hot department head. "I've never met him.." She mused with a shrug. But she had heard quite a lot about him.

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain