Thread: Stone Alcove
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 02:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
RachieRu

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post
Amren was ready to completely drop the topic of Evander from their conversation now and was just ready to enjoy his time with his girlfriend...down here in a musty dungeon type corridor? Yeah it was still romantic. Beauty was in the eyes of the beholder after all.

Suddenly he felt her hand touch his cheek and slide down its stubble-ness. He stopped his giggling eventually and listened to her. Change her mind? Oh he would be good now! "Ok I will be quiet, it's just that...an image of myself in armor made me lose it." he said grinning widely.
Isobel couldn't help but giggle a little as she felt the stubble on his cheek. Oh, somebody needed a shave. Weirdly enough she didn't really mind though, because it looked good on him. He could pull it off. Mhmm. She liked it a lot. She smiled at him, letting her hand resting on his shoulder now.

"Actually..." Isobel grinned, now imagining him in a suit of armour. "Yes...that is quite a image." She agreed, refraining from giggling again. Boyy. She giggled far too much when she was around him. "I'm sure it'd protect you from Borr though..." Although maybe it not. Isobel was pretty glad she hadn't had the pleasure of meeting him yet.

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain