Thread: Stone Alcove
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 02:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
DanialRadFAN01

Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports

x6
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Armen seemed to be calming down now, and Isobel liked that. She would hate for them to argue about her ex. Evander Bole held no importance in her life anymore, apart from the fact that he was her boss. That was all. She really cared about Armen now, and wouldn't hurt him like that. She knew what it was like to get hurt really badly by somebody that you really cared about. She liked Armen, and that was what mattered to her most.

"I'm glad..." He smiled, stroking his face gently. Armen already meant a lot of her, and she wanted to keep it that way. Ooh. Shush Armen someone was going to hear them! "Yes...but as you find it so funny, Maybe I will change my mind." She concluded, with a pout. Yes. Definetly changing her mind.
Amren was ready to completely drop the topic of Evander from their conversation now and was just ready to enjoy his time with his girlfriend...down here in a musty dungeon type corridor? Yeah it was still romantic. Beauty was in the eyes of the beholder after all.

Suddenly he felt her hand touch his cheek and slide down its stubble-ness. He stopped his giggling eventually and listened to her. Change her mind? Oh he would be good now! "Ok I will be quiet, it's just that...an image of myself in armor made me lose it." he said grinning widely.