Thread: Stone Alcove
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 08:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
RachieRu

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post
Armen could feel his temper being put out like a fire as she added again ang again how her ex no longer was worth any of her attention. It was good because he had hoped she wasn't still feeling for him. The Transportation Head would have to go down to MLE and do something, he wasn't sure what, but he knew tackling would be involved.

"And thats all that matters to me too, Isobel." he nodded slowly. He was glad they were together for moments like this. As she mentioned his state as a knight, he chuckled loudly, not trying to hide it. "Oh you do?" he said between laughs. For some reason that just tickled him to no end.
Armen seemed to be calming down now, and Isobel liked that. She would hate for them to argue about her ex. Evander Bole held no importance in her life anymore, apart from the fact that he was her boss. That was all. She really cared about Armen now, and wouldn't hurt him like that. She knew what it was like to get hurt really badly by somebody that you really cared about. She liked Armen, and that was what mattered to her most.

"I'm glad..." He smiled, stroking his face gently. Armen already meant a lot of her, and she wanted to keep it that way. Ooh. Shush Armen someone was going to hear them! "Yes...but as you find it so funny, Maybe I will change my mind." She concluded, with a pout. Yes. Definetly changing her mind.

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain