Thread: Stone Alcove
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 08:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
DanialRadFAN01

Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports

x6
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Isobel should've known that he was going to react like that. He had reacted that way when she'd first told him, when she'd cried on him. She really should've seen it coming. It did make her feel better about the situation though, because it was Finally nice that someone did care about her. It was about time.

Part of her wanted to tell him it was because she'd loved Evander. But she figured that wasn't what Armen wanted to hear. "Armen....he doesn't matter anymore." She shook her head, taking his hand in hers. "I'm with you, and that is all that matters..." He smiled at him. She really didn't want him to be bothered about Evander.

"Very..." Isobel smiled, kind of hoping that they weren't going to talk about Evander anymore. It was part of her history that she didn't want to think about anymore. "It's very hard for me to resist you."
Armen could feel his temper being put out like a fire as she added again ang again how her ex no longer was worth any of her attention. It was good because he had hoped she wasn't still feeling for him. The Transportation Head would have to go down to MLE and do something, he wasn't sure what, but he knew tackling would be involved.

"And thats all that matters to me too, Isobel." he nodded slowly. He was glad they were together for moments like this. As she mentioned his state as a knight, he chuckled loudly, not trying to hide it. "Oh you do?" he said between laughs. For some reason that just tickled him to no end.