Thread: Stone Alcove
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 08:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
RachieRu

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post
Ok she wasn't his child. Armen pulled his hand away from her hair and placed it on her cheek looking into the sad face she had been wearing for a moment. He kissed her cheek lightly and then stood back as she started to fend for him.

"Isobel how can you defend him when he treated you like he did. Or at least the way he ended it." he added bitterly. He didn't like to hear how he had treated her and especially since it was someone he had already disliked before he knew they had had a past.

He calmed down a bit once she approached him again and smiled smally when she talked about how handsome he was. "I am are I?" he asked her, looking at her face.
Isobel should've known that he was going to react like that. He had reacted that way when she'd first told him, when she'd cried on him. She really should've seen it coming. It did make her feel better about the situation though, because it was Finally nice that someone did care about her. It was about time.

Part of her wanted to tell him it was because she'd loved Evander. But she figured that wasn't what Armen wanted to hear. "Armen....he doesn't matter anymore." She shook her head, taking his hand in hers. "I'm with you, and that is all that matters..." He smiled at him. She really didn't want him to be bothered about Evander.

"Very..." Isobel smiled, kind of hoping that they weren't going to talk about Evander anymore. It was part of her history that she didn't want to think about anymore. "It's very hard for me to resist you."

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain