Thread: Stone Alcove
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 04:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
RachieRu

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post
Armen stifled his chuckling as Isobel shot into the aclove with him and kissed his cheek. This was a right night hide-out he had found the other day. There was hardly anyone down here to start with and it was just ghasty horrible when one would enter, causing them not to want to stay very long.

He petted her head as she layed it into his chest, and began to speak of Vander. "Yeah I know, he's a right git if you ask me." How could someone break up with Isobel? It seemed right impossible in Armen's head. Ooh he was a knight now? He could take that. "Oh I am your knight in shininy armor." he said, his voice full of certainty.
Aww. He was petting her head. That kind of made her feel like she was four, but she did like it. She knew Armen really cared about her, enough to actually want to stay in a horrible dungeon with her. That was definetly commitment. She did pull away a little though, just incase someone did wander by. They did need to keep a bit of a professional image.

"He's really not that bad Armen..." She tried to convince him with a little shrug. Evander had been good enough to make her fall in love with him. That was a long time ago now, and she was trying to put it behind her. Armen was helping a lot with that. "Mmm..." She smiled at him. "A very handsome knight at that..." And she liked her knight a awful lot.

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain