Thread: Stone Alcove
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 04:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
DanialRadFAN01

Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports

x6
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Isobel giggled as he pulled her into the little hide-out. Oh they were really hiding today weren't they? At least he was department head, so it didn't really matter if he was caught. But she was only a junior...she could be in a lot of trouble. Haha. He better look after her if someone came down here. Although by the looks of it....it didn't look like anyone ever came down here.

Oh....Isobel smiled, leaning up on her tip toes, and kissing his cheek. "Mmm...I wanted to see you too." Well she always wanted to see him so. But he didn't need to know that. Oh. Isobel giggled, resting her forehead against his chest for a moment. "He does drone on...." He certainly hadn't done that when they'd dated. "Mmm...I think that makes you my knight in shining armour."
Armen stifled his chuckling as Isobel shot into the aclove with him and kissed his cheek. This was a right night hide-out he had found the other day. There was hardly anyone down here to start with and it was just ghasty horrible when one would enter, causing them not to want to stay very long.

He petted her head as she layed it into his chest, and began to speak of Vander. "Yeah I know, he's a right git if you ask me." How could someone break up with Isobel? It seemed right impossible in Armen's head. Ooh he was a knight now? He could take that. "Oh I am your knight in shininy armor." he said, his voice full of certainty.