Thread: The Game Room
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 11:45 PM   #25 (permalink)
iamthechosenone
Gryffindor
Fire Slug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elle Jackson
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Florence Ares
Magical Games & Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
"Well until next time Flor," Blake added with a grin. Flor. Hmm he liked it. Flor. New nickname? YES. Flor. Has a nice ring to it. "You like that? FLor? I think it's a good nickname for you." And he came up with it all by himself!

Put off by her?! Who would be put off by Flor. If anything Blake wanted to reply cheekily with, Put off by you? Well I'm just the opposite. I'm turned on by you. But he decided that it would be a bit much so he refrained from doing so. "Yeah we do have a lot in common." Blake added in agreement. "So Flor, you said you traveled. Well where to?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Blake was a little angry that this lady had sorta interrupted his "moment" with Florence, but eh what cha gonna do? "Hey." He called out to the girl.

Flor? Hmm. It was rather nice, so she laughed a little and said, "Haha! I do like it, but then again it sounds like floor. But still, I like it." She replied.

"Indeed, we do have quite a bit in common. And oh, I just went around random parts of Italy, Russia, and then made my way to Australia. I loved Italy, but I have to say, Australia was the best trip anyone could take. I was alone, so it must be better when you have someone with you, though..." She trailed off. She had noticed a red-headed girl walk into the room and sit down. She immediately looked over at Blake, and noticed he had seen her as well. Hopefully, he wasn't going to blow her off for the red-head.

Florence kept her face calm, which was hard to do since she was trying to insinuate that hopefully one day they'd take a trip together.

"Hello," Florence said to the girl.