View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 07:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
Angie

DoM
Veela

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nerissa M. Tate
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Brighton H. Brown
Mysteries

x8
Wowza!

a v a d a k e d a v r a
In Another Life, I'd Be Your Girl
They were close.

He could feel his heart stuttering inside his chest, as if preparing itself to run away from a killing curse. The smell of her shampoo filled his nostrils, an intoxicating combination of strawberries, cinnamon and something bittersweet that buried itself deep inside of him, making him shudder.

More than anything, he wanted to close the distance. More than anything, he wanted to—what? What did he want to do? Hug her? Touch her face? Kiss her? Had those questions being part of a test, Cedric would have said All of the Above. And yet, there he was, close enough to feel her hot breath against his chin and he was merely staring into her eyes, and occasionally glancing down at her freckles.

He didn’t even know she had freckles.

Verbal Diarrhea. “I’m sort of seeing someone right now.”

Close as they were, Cho’s eyes look huge when they widen. But then her expression fixed itself, and she took several steps back, smiling kindly. When she said, “That’s great,” her tone was friendly, but her stare was piercing.

The words died on his throat, and he watched her walk away, the one thing Cedric thought he’d never do.

Ooc: Katy Perry's The One That Got Away was my inspiration for this. :]