Thread: The Game Room
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 02:17 AM   #21 (permalink)
iamthechosenone
Gryffindor
Fire Slug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elle Jackson
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Florence Ares
Magical Games & Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
"Okay, okay you caught me. I thought it was called Socfoot. But that's only because it is soccer and football so I sort of got it right?" Blake let out a chuckle. Pfft the names muggles come up with, he thought.

"Well that's good because Florence I think your my best friend here so far." Yeah so what if he hadn't used the word "best friend" since sixth year? He used it now. And no matter how childish it may have sounded Blake wouldn't have replaced it with any other word even if he could. So far Florence had been the only person here who Blake actually had a great conversation with. All of the other conversations seemed so limited and very "professional". "I think this room is lucky for me. I like sports and this is the game room. So far this is the best time I've had in the ministry so I think this room is my new lucky-room." Weird, but somehow it made sense.

"Finally! You admit defeat!" Florence said triumphantly. Although they weren't really fighting over the name, she just thought it would be a way to get him to open up even more.

"Best friend? I'm okay with that. And honestly, you're mine, too. I talked to another man earlier, but it was brief, and he kinda seemed put off by me for some reason. So I guess we already have a lot in common." She smiled at him, and thought that things couldn't get better.