Thread: The Game Room
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 02:00 AM   #20 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthechosenone View Post
Florence just looked at Blake, with that 'Yea, sure' kind of look on her face.

"Well, thanks."Florence said, smiling, and blushing a little too... "And, you will definitely have one friend around her, solely based upon the fact that you're a nice, friendly person. Not just because you used to play Quidditch."Although that doesn't hurt, she thought. "And I suppose I like it so far. Nothing has really happened, except for meeting you, of course. But based on that, I would say yes. I'm loving it here." Oh gosh, she said loving it here! Hopefully he didn't think she was trying to say 'I love you' or anything like that. But of course, Florence was probably reading too much into the situation, as always.

She thought it had been a pretty easy conversation, and of course, she was right. She didn't become paranoid about anything she was saying up until that point. Hopefully though, she would keep her composure, because this guy seemed like something special...
"Okay, okay you caught me. I thought it was called Socfoot. But that's only because it is soccer and football so I sort of got it right?" Blake let out a chuckle. Pfft the names muggles come up with, he thought.

"Well that's good because Florence I think your my best friend here so far." Yeah so what if he hadn't used the word "best friend" since sixth year? He used it now. And no matter how childish it may have sounded Blake wouldn't have replaced it with any other word even if he could. So far Florence had been the only person here who Blake actually had a great conversation with. All of the other conversations seemed so limited and very "professional". "I think this room is lucky for me. I like sports and this is the game room. So far this is the best time I've had in the ministry so I think this room is my new lucky-room." Weird, but somehow it made sense.

You are Lemon!