Thread: The Game Room
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 01:51 AM   #19 (permalink)
iamthechosenone
Gryffindor
Fire Slug

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Elle Jackson
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Florence Ares
Magical Games & Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
"Yeah that's all..." Blake confirmed with a small nod. Hehe. Sure that's all... Only testing. Why else would he make up some completely incorrect name?!? Pshh it's not like he seriously thought that it was the real name or anything. That would just be crazy, or would it?

"I sure miss Quidditch, but I like it a lot here too." He explained. "All of the fans were nice, but I never really got to know anyone for real." He never really had the chance to have friends while playing anyways. His friends from school didn't really contact him much either, unless asking for an autograph for their nephew or something. "Besides now I get to meet a lot of cool people, like you." He added with a wink. "What about you? Liking it here?"

Florence just looked at Blake, with that 'Yea, sure' kind of look on her face.

"Well, thanks."Florence said, smiling, and blushing a little too... "And, you will definitely have one friend around her, solely based upon the fact that you're a nice, friendly person. Not just because you used to play Quidditch."Although that doesn't hurt, she thought. "And I suppose I like it so far. Nothing has really happened, except for meeting you, of course. But based on that, I would say yes. I'm loving it here." Oh gosh, she said loving it here! Hopefully he didn't think she was trying to say 'I love you' or anything like that. But of course, Florence was probably reading too much into the situation, as always.

She thought it had been a pretty easy conversation, and of course, she was right. She didn't become paranoid about anything she was saying up until that point. Hopefully though, she would keep her composure, because this guy seemed like something special...