Thread: The Game Room
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 12:40 AM   #12 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthechosenone View Post
"I suppose it does." said Florence. She was pretty excited that they would be seeing each other around quite often (hopefully). "Oh, wow. You played Quidditch? For who?!" Florence absolutely loved Quidditch, she played throughout school, and almost wanted to play professionally, but after breaking her leg the summer after her seventh year, she took a different route. "Oh, and yes, I'm new also. I took some time off after Hogwarts, and traveled mostly." replied Florence. This conversation is going quite well. She thought. Hopefully, she didn't randomly say something embarrassing, like normal.
"Yeah played for Puddlemere United. Chaser." AH, those were the times. If only that bludger incident never happened. Then he would still be there now. "That's why I was wanting to get this department in the ministry." Blake nodded his head happily. "So what are your hobbies?" Blake asked hoping to keep the conversation going.

You are Lemon!