View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 09:11 PM   #31 (permalink)
GoldenSnake

Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arielle (Ari) Wedgwood
First Year

Diagon Alley Employee:
Morgan Kruz
Daily Prophet Photojournalist
A ship in harbor is safe — but that is not what ships are built for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lezleighd View Post
Iridesca too a deep breath and then opened the door from her office and walked out into the open area. She was so happy to see that everyone was already starting to get to know each other. This made her usual smile even wider.

She walked out into the big room with her smile and with a flick of her wand towards her throat, her voice was magnified a little bit....not too loud, but just a little bit.

"Hello everyone! And welcome to The Magical Accidents and Catastrophes Level Three! I'm so excited to finally see everyone's faces and to get started on things. I'm still waiting to hear an update from the field from a few of our employees that are out there working with various breaches. While we wait, feel free to visit the Conference Room. I have set up some fruit and vegetable trays with some different types of drinks for us all to enjoy and get to know each other a little bit better." She took her wand off her throat and then walked through the area smiling and noding her head at everyone.
Ow. That was expected! And very, very loud! Emerald smiled at that announcement. It sounded a bit like a party! Emmy smiled to herself. There's nothing better on the first day of work than PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macavity View Post
[COLOR="Navy"]
He could sense a feeling of let down or at least awkwardness to his revelation, Gavin doing his best to brush it aside. "I'm a reminiscator...I implant the new memories when we have to modify someone's," he explained though he could have sworn he had said something to her before.
"Oh!" Emerald said distracted from the announcement, then she got to her sense again. "Oh! That's nice." Uhhh... "I'm an obliviator, or did I already told you that?" Not good. Come on...something else... "Umm...hey! Have you ever tried Muggle soda?" This is an actual question that Emmy wants answered!