View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 06:52 PM   #24 (permalink)
Cedric

DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samuel Chevalier
Graduated
x2
Default *jumps in*
Aidella | King of Confusion | Brittana | Forever ACROMANTULA

Noah Harper could tell just by the striking scent of dirt that this was, without a doubt, the department for him. Even a few brown footsteps here and there told him that this place wasn't the stuffy, tight-collared work place that Harper wouldn't have been able to last a day in. And so, he continued on into the work area and quickly glanced over the remainder of the room. Several of the employees appeared to be congregating in a little group not far away, so he sent them a wave before searching around to find his desk.

Aha, there it was. He knocked his knuckles against the top of it, just for the sake of doing so, then dropped his worn messenger bag onto it. Really, there wasn't much in there - a couple quills and some ink, a notebook, and two books that pertained to - surprise, surprise - potions and plants. Already bored of the whole desk thing, he turned away from it and ambled over to where several of his new co-workers were off chatting it up.

"Hey," he greeted with a nod. He noted the sunflowers that each of them seemed to have and the way that the one guy kept twirling his rough hair as if it were something to show off. But Harper didn't question it. This was the environmental department, after all - surely, it would be loaded with crazies and women who neglected to shave their armpits. Right, anyway.. Might as well get the introduction bit over with. "I'm Noah Harper, though I just go by Harper... I recently got the senior botanist job."