View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 01:44 PM   #25 (permalink)
laurange

DERP & DMLE
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aslan Archer
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rose Woods
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amrita Sandhu
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Laleh Kiani
x9 x6
½ of Lauralie | Koala | The being in Ern's pocket | Baby Smurf | Prouf member of The Flock

Quote:
Andie finished off the candybar and was now totally relaxed and happy. Everyone was so nice! "Nice to meet you Maine. Yeah, I'm a Salem gal. How'd you guess? The American accent?" Andie said smirking. At least she wasn't the only foreigner, though Maine obviously was a foreigner a few years earlier.

She grabbed another cup of coffee and smiled at Maine. "Are you new to the Ministry too?" She asked.
Charmayne smirked and shook her head. "The accent was a dead giveaway, but I knew a few Americans at Hogwarts. No, I'm a Legimens. It's strong, I just managed to master it.."

Charmayne summoned a candybar and took a bite. "Yes, I'm new here too. You know, you remind me of someone I know. Her name's Margaret Lee. I don't think you know her, though..."

She whipped out her wand and transfigured her hairclip into a silver butterfly, then charmed it to flutter around Andie.

"A very cool spell I learnt in my 4th year. Any particular color choice, Andie?"

Last edited by laurange; 05-01-2011 at 02:22 PM.