View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 09:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
Mordanyes
Slytherin
Plimpy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Euston
x1
don't blink | you will be upgraded | silence will fall | exterminate

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiiWishiWasYours View Post

Katrina smiled warmly at the woman, placing her cup down on the table and offered the woman a hand to shake. "It's a pleasure meeting you Miss Branson, I'm Katrina Rayne," she said politely. She was excited to see all these new people and her mind drifted wondering if the old people would be back there as well. She picked up her ever so amazing coffee and took another sip of it. Delightful. "Excited for work to begin?" Katrina asked.

She was, at least, she had been waiting for a while. As much as she loved her younger sister, the "fairy princess" seemed to get more immature by the day and it was starting to get tiring.

Andie shook the hand offered, “Pleasure to meet you too.” She replied smiling. The people were really nice here, what had she been worrying about earlier? This would be a breeze.

"Definitely excited, it'll be nice having something to do now in the middle of the days. I recently moved here to England so there wasn't much else other than unpacking and shopping to do through the break." Unpacking was boring, and shopping as always was boring. 

Woah, everyone seemed to be coming in now, an onslaught of names to remember. Not wanting to repeat her name too many times, Andie said to the room at large, "Hi all, I'm Alexandria Branson, but you can all call me Andie."