View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 04:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Annabeth
Ravenclaw
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rachel Elizabeth Annabeth Chase
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Annabeth Rosabelle Jackson
quill Harry's first summer at Camp Half-Blood- Chapter Four

Chapter Four
Percy’s POV

Harry arrived at the Poseidon Cabin really early today, but I suppose that it’s to do with him living in England.

He keeps going on about this Mouldy guy that he killed, “Wow, a guy called Mouldy must have been really scary!” I told him once,

“He was called Voldemort, if you must know, and he nearly killed my whole school before I stopped him! Anyway I don’t know how you got rid of Kronos; he sounds far too, what’s the word, powerful for you to kill!” he said to me,

“My friend, Luke, sacrificed himself to save us all, I doubt that anybody else could do that, I was invincible so I couldn’t be killed.” I decided that I would leave it because he was just getting too annoying, “Unpack your stuff, then meet me in the sword arena.” I told him then turned swiftly and left.

Harry arrived in the sword arena about an hour after I told him to meet me so I spent almost all of my time practicing with Clarisse!

When he finally arrived we started to kit him out with his equipment, a helmet, armour (it was too big for him), and a sword, he was so picky, he wanted to use his wand! I mean how on Earth could he fight with a wand?

He chose one in the end that was long and looked well balanced in his hand.

“Hold your sword in your right hand Harry, okay,” I told him, “Now watch me, this was one of the first moves that I learned, its quite hard,” I showed him how to disarm your opponent, “Now try it on me.” He was quite good for a beginner, but did fail to make it clatter out of my hand, “Close but try to be quicker.”

Harry looked at me, I knew that he didn’t really like me, but I could deal with it.

“Why do you hate me so much Harry? What have I ever done to you?” I asked, I couldn’t keep those questions inside of me for so long,

“I don’t hate you, I just find you really annoying, and it’s really different!” he told me,

“Well,” I said, “Can't we just get along sort of then?”

“I suppose we could, lets start again. Hello my name is Harry Potter, what is yours?”

“Hello Harry Potter, my name is Percy Jackson, nice to meet you!” I said, we carried on getting to know each other for quite a while, then it was time to go to the rock climbing wall.

Annabeth’s POV

I was getting along well with Hermione, she was really clever, and knew about building and that sort of stuff, we were really similar.

Please post a comment, I will try and make the next chapter longer and more interesting.