View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 05:12 PM   #19 (permalink)
Wonderstruck
Gryffindor

SS Featured Writer
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jeremy Bradford
Fifth Year
Default Hehe. Quite an interesting first day for Damon!
"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

"Well, you may find a ballad or two on here," he grinned as he insisted the lad take the CD from him. "We were one of the more wild wiardrock bands of the day, so some of those tracks may end up blowing a whole in your wall." Literally.

As Damon spoke, Kaishu just couldn't STOP looking at the boy's hair...especially the section that had a rather large glop of dirt plastered to what he was sure were very handsome looking fibers. "No...nothing wrong with it at all," he half smiled still eyeing that ONE spot on the boy's head. Nothing wrong unless you are DAMAGING HAIR!

Unable to stand it any more, Kaishu pulled out his own chair from his desk and rolled it right up behind the boy, knocking him in the back of the knees so he would collapse into the chair.

"Sorry kid, I just can't bear to see such potential go to waste," he said in a rather serious tone as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a black bottle that he then snapped the top off of. "I promise, it is made from all natural ingredients and no strange chemicals have been used. Just a dash of magic," he explained taking a glance at the hippy gorilla.

Without wasting another moment, Kaishu dumped some of the green contents onto the boy's head and began massaging it into his scalp. The room suddenly exploded with the fragrance of avocado and strawberries.
Damon, who had been listening to Kaishu intently couldn't help but be slightly distracted by the rather animated man, whose name he thought he heard was Rain, who was walking around the room passing out flowers. Damon gave the man a sideways grin, uncertain how to respond to such an outgoing individual, before turning back to Kaishu and taking the CD from him. "Thanks," Damon said, holding the CD in his hand thoughtfully. "Nothing like new music to listen to."

Damon, who was beginning to feel himself pull back into his quiet mode now that more people were arriving, was taken aback when suddenly his body was being forced into a chair. Hearing Kaishu, but not really understanding what was happening, Damon swung around to see what he was trying to do. Before he could get out a word a rather large glop of something that felt freezing cold landed on his hand. Damon reached up to feel what it was but it was no use since Kaishu had begun to mix it around in his hair.

Why on earth did the room suddenly smell like strawberries?

Damon had looked to the side to see what the others were making of this whole incident, and the look upon Rain's face certainly didn't make him feel better about the situation. And, to make matters worse, Damon was now aware that the Department Head was in the room.

"Er...what exactly are you doing to my head?" Damon mumbled out of the side of his mouth to Kaishu. Getting his hair done at work was not exactly what he had imagined happening the first day of work.

Upon hearing Rafael ask Kaishu to not do his hair in the workplace Damon quickly stood up from the chair, whipping his wand out of his jacket pocket, and giving his head a thorough sweep. The shampoo was gone, and his hair was back to its shaggy, just rolled out of bed look, although the dirt was completely gone, and every time Damon moved his head a fresh waft of Strawberry hit him.

"Hi Mr. Belmonte," Damon said, extending his hand out to the Department Head. "I just wanted to say how glad I am to be working in your Department."

If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go

Last edited by Wonderstruck; 04-28-2011 at 05:25 PM.