View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 04:16 AM   #13 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingDong View Post

He walked swiftly to the first man he met, he looked the same age as him. Oh my. What LOVELY AND LUMINOUS HAIR! Rain almost had the urge to touch it. BUT NO! Mother Nature called him back and reminded him of the DANGEROUS EXPOSURES THAT HAIR CARE PRODUCTS DID TO THE ENVIRONMENT! So he paused. Stepped back. "Hello, I am Rainbow, you can call me Rain, here is a loooovely sunflower for you, sir!" He handed the man a small sunflower, frowning at him for having such perfect hair.

And then he did the same for a man--"Hello, my name's Rain, HERE'S A SUNFLOWER!"
Kaishu's nose wrinkled when he thought he smelled a water buffalo enter the room and in the next instant there was a sunflower being shoved into his face. Sachiko had always loved sunflower, so he took it with a smile on his face and turned to face the charming young lady who had given him the flower....when his nose really did wrinkle and he saw what could only be described as a gorilla in shorts that were far too short.

"Thank you," he said in a mellow tone as he scratched the back of his head and shifted his gaze to the rubbish bin in the corner. "Pleasure to meet you...Rain," he said after a few moments of silence as he watched the man practically twirl as he handed out sunflowers to everyone else. "Names Kaishu, the new Director of Environmental Rangers."
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpfan18 View Post
Jasmine was walking into the office, it was her first day on the job and she was a bit nervous for it. It did seem quite humid in here, good thing her hair was in a tight bun. She saw employees there already and was kind of shy and blushed and sat at her desk.
Then his attention shifty to the pretty little miss sitting at her desk and winked at her before turning his attention back to gorilla man.
SPOILER!!: Damon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeAllie18 View Post
Damon couldn't help but smirk as a slightly rebellious expression played across Kaishu's face when he admitted he loved state side. He listened with interest as Kaishu relayed the singing vacuum story, shaking his head slightly. "It is amusing to see the kinds of things wizards will do with muggle objects. I'm sure the muggles didn't appreciate being insulted, let alone by a rogue vacuum machine." Damon himself hadn't had much experience with muggles, but from traveling in the Transportation Department in the states he had come in contact with muggles on multiple occasions, and in all honesty he didn't really mind them. In some ways he envied their less complicated lives.

Damon gave a little nod as Kaishu told him what the CDs were. "That's pretty awesome," Damon said with a smile. "I don't really listen to much music, other than simple piano or classical pieces, but I'd be willing to give it a listen if you'd like?" Damon smiled at the man warmly, not wanting to reach out and just take a CD, but kindly letting him know that if he wanted to give him one, Damon would accept it.

Damon couldn't help but run a hand through his somewhat shaggy hair as Kaishu shot it a somewhat concerned look. "I actually worked in the Department of Transportation back in the states, which was nice since I got to do a lot of sight seeing, but really it wasn't my kind of thing. I've always loved plants, gardening, hiking...things like that. So, needless to say I was quite happy when I found out they were hiring. I was going to wait until after work to go into my garden this morning, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to give my plants some watering before I left. A stray gnome, which I'm still not sure where he's come from, threw some soil at my head when I wasn't paying attention. I got most of it out, but I was in a bit of a hurry...guess there's nothing wrong with a little bit of soil dust when you'll be working near the greenhouses, right?"

Damon gave out a nervous little chuckle. He kept good hygiene: he smelled good, dressed in a very quiet rocker way, but it was true that he didn't always mind the dirt that came with working outdoors.

"Well, you may find a ballad or two on here," he grinned as he insisted the lad take the CD from him. "We were one of the more wild wiardrock bands of the day, so some of those tracks may end up blowing a whole in your wall." Literally.

As Damon spoke, Kaishu just couldn't STOP looking at the boy's hair...especially the section that had a rather large glop of dirt plastered to what he was sure were very handsome looking fibers. "No...nothing wrong with it at all," he half smiled still eyeing that ONE spot on the boy's head. Nothing wrong unless you are DAMAGING HAIR!

Unable to stand it any more, Kaishu pulled out his own chair from his desk and rolled it right up behind the boy, knocking him in the back of the knees so he would collapse into the chair.

"Sorry kid, I just can't bear to see such potential go to waste," he said in a rather serious tone as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a black bottle that he then snapped the top off of. "I promise, it is made from all natural ingredients and no strange chemicals have been used. Just a dash of magic," he explained taking a glance at the hippy gorilla.

Without wasting another moment, Kaishu dumped some of the green contents onto the boy's head and began massaging it into his scalp. The room suddenly exploded with the fragrance of avocado and strawberries.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes