View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 03:36 AM   #11 (permalink)
highjinx
Formerly: dingDong
Slytherin
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Lola Jones
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rainbow "Rain" Boogie
Default Mind him.
1/2 of the Poo Brigade MAN!BUGG<33

The rather large man melodramatically entered the room, still at awe from this whole Ministry thing. WHAT DID IT MEAN?!?! That was right. He was here for one mission and one mission only; to educate the bright, young people of this Wizarding World to be more like... well... him! Love and nurture nature and of course, as a proud hippie, today, he was dressed in very colorful clothing. It was a bit formal, but he knew that nature was calling him and told him to show everyone his love for the beautiful world. He had on a white, plain, long-sleeved shirt and a tie (because he honestly did want to keep it professional)... a tie that was obviously multi-colored into the colors of the wonderful rainbow.

Did he wear matching colorful and bright pants? No, he wore matching colorful and bright shorts. They were quite short shorts. But not that short. But you get what I mean.

He stopped. Pause.

Whoah.

The room. Just look at it. It was so wonderfully green... and natureful... and his eyes immediately sparkled. Then his eyes met the ground. THE WONDERFULLY-SOILED GROUND! He bent over, with effort from his large body, and then scooped up a few of the soil. "Beautiful," he stated and then tears were starting to form in his eyes. And he sniffed the wood-scented air. "BEAAAAAUTIFU--," WHEEZE, "U-U--UULLL," he cried in utter glee and then--just then, a tear of wonder and amazement escaped through his eyes. Oh MOTHER NATURE was here--IN THIS VERY ROOOOOOOM--and he worshiped... everything!!!

And he stopped again, noticing that there were people in the room.

Ooooh. Perfect timing! See, what were in his big, large hands were sunflowers. There were many. It represented HAPPYSUNSHINE&RAINBOWS!

He walked swiftly to the first man he met, he looked the same age as him. Oh my. What LOVELY AND LUMINOUS HAIR! Rain almost had the urge to touch it. BUT NO! Mother Nature called him back and reminded him of the DANGEROUS EXPOSURES THAT HAIR CARE PRODUCTS DID TO THE ENVIRONMENT! So he paused. Stepped back. "Hello, I am Rainbow, you can call me Rain, here is a loooovely sunflower for you, sir!" He handed the man a small sunflower, frowning at him for having such perfect hair.

And then he did the same for a man--"Hello, my name's Rain, HERE'S A SUNFLOWER!"

And then a woman--"Sunflower for youuuu, lovely missus!"

And then another man--which he thought was the person who ran this whole thing because he just looked like it. "Hi. I'm Rainbow. You probably already know me, am I right? Call me Rain--by the way, your boots smell simply LOVELY, sir." Oh what beautifully dirt-covered boots...

And then finally to another woman--"Sunflower for you, madame."