View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 02:55 AM   #8 (permalink)
redifer
Slytherin
Puffskein

Ministry RPG Name:
Medea Ward
Minister's Office

*Eating chili with Sirius* Red Ninja*Raspberry White Chocolate Mocha

Quote:
Originally Posted by steflegan View Post
After having met Mr. Greingoth, Senoir Undersecretary, Violet walked herself into the Work Area. As there was no one yet at the front desk, she simply followed several other employees to this room.

Looking around, unsure of what to do, Violet slid into an empty cubicle close to the door, in case she had to dash out to get where she was supposed to be if this wasn't it. She didn't want to screw up on her very first day.

She pulled out her paperwork and began the long process of filling it out. She took note of the others in the room- it was so quiet in here! Didn't anyone talk? Or was that not allowed in this room? Hating silences that last too long, she cleared her throat and gave it a shot.

"Hi everyone, I'm Violet. Does anyone know if all first-time employees come here to fill out their paperwork? I want to make sure I'm in the right place." She hoped someone would be friendly enough to answer her.

Just then a meek looking woman darted in and sat down. She appeared to be filling out some sort of paper work, probably for the permanent records. And almost as suddenly as she darted in the woman spoke. My Merlin, what was she straight out of Hogwarts?!

Medea’s right brow rose dangerously close to disappearing into her hairline. She then turned back to Mr. Greingoth, surely he, being the Senior Undersecretary, he’d be able to answer the young woman’s line of questioning.