View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 02:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
Wonderstruck
Gryffindor

SS Featured Writer
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jeremy Bradford
Fifth Year
"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Kaishu looked up from his accessorizing and noticed and young man who looked to be around the same age as his son. "Hello there little sir," he practically sang grabbing the boy's hand and giving him a firm but friendly hand shake. "Pleasure to meet you Damon. Names Kaishu, Kaishu Shiradou." He removed his sunglasses and flipped his hair a bit - it was his signature after all.

A confident smirk on his face, he looked at Damon and expected some sort of starstuck look on the boy's face, but, when that didn't happen, his smirk faded into a fatherly smile.

"I'm the new Director of Environmental Rangers. Just transferred from the Japanese Ministry."

His eyes flicked to the stack of CDs on his desk that hadn't managed to make there way to the other desks in the room just yet, Damon's being among them.
"Nice to meet you Kaishu," Damon said with a little smirk. Now that he was closer to the man he realized that he had a fatherly air about him that Damon hadn't really noticed from a distance.

Ahh...so he wasn't from around here either. "Japan, huh? I've never been but I hear that it is an amazing place. I'm actually from the States myself, and was transferred from the Ministry there. Have you always worked in the Environment Department?"

Damon himself had worked in the Transportation Department, but he was glad that he would be able to pursue his love of plants now. There was nothing more soothing than being around nature! Damon noticed that he kept looking at the pile of CDs on his desk. "If you don't mind me asking, what are those?" Damon asked, nonchalantly waving a hand at the stack of CDs.

If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go