View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 07:37 AM   #11 (permalink)
Erindipity

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinn-O-Bun View Post
Laurie walked into the office with her heels clacking against the tile floor. Looking up from her stack of folders in her hand which she'd been reading the first one intently she stopped just in time to keep herself from running into the group standing in her path. "Good morning everyone," she said though it was pretty obvious she had been there a good while already.
THAT chick annoyed him. Most of the time. And really they had only interacted that once and MEH. "Morning," he muttered and tipped his hat at her reluctantly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post

"Still, I suppose we might learn a thing or two from them as a whole, and its their problem if they aren't willing to do the same." Van mused, sparing a nod for Muriel.

"Don't worry," Van commented dryly, "If Tate wants an auror, I'll send him you." And he could take along his little duckies to get their feet wet.

"More of the same." Grunt. "Kidnappings, break-ins, a couple of possible murders." You know, nothing out of the ordinary.
"Yeah. I have never met one I was too keen on though," he said in his drawl as he shot a naughty little wink at Muriel when Van wasn't looking. Heh.

Okay. Dreams mended. With duct tape and glue and such, but you know. It was all better. Smiling a bit he nodded his head. That was all he NEEDED to do.

"Same MO then? This makes me so happy... I could burp up rainbows," he said dryly and in a low mutter.