View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 04:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
Second Year

x1
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleanne View Post
Just a quick question: when the MoM get re opened will there be a werewolf registry office?
Are you asking in general, or are you asking because you're planning on playing a werewolf? If you're asking in general, the yes--there will be one. If you're asking because you're playing a werewolf, then when sorting time rolls around again, you'll need to PM your character's details to myself and Mad Eye Touz (because playing a werewolf would classify as playing a special charcter). After getting a go-ahead nod, you'll just send your character to level four (Creatures) to get registered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Black View Post
Ok, I have a question that will probably make me look dumber than a box of rocks, but here it goes. When creating our MoM profile, can we use a large picture to show how our character looks?
Don't worry! That wasn't a dumb question.

How large of a picture are you talking about? The limit is about profile picture sized, which is 350x350, but it can be a little larger so as long as it isn't huge and doesn't stretch the page. You can always check out the "Character Biography" thread in this forum to get an idea of what everyone else is using.