View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 02:58 AM   #7 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
First Year

x1
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Hi! I'm so excited to be apart of the ministry RPG now!

I have a problem though. For some reason it won't let me get into the section for levels and departments. I am able to get into the thread for the OOC Info and the Atrium, but it won't let me go to anything else. I just end up getting an error message. I just got my ministry owl and I needed to follow the instructions on it, but it won't let me get into the stuff. Is there a way of fixing that?
Wenz is right--the MoM RPG is closed right now for the remodeling. As soon as we wrap up remodeling and officially reopen the MoM RPG, you'll be able to access all the forums!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaLovegood5 View Post
ok -sigh- i sound so stupid.

Anyway, I know that there's some sort of MoM quiz or something you have to do to get in- like the sorting- where/when can i take it?
Of course you don't sound stupid. We're glad to answer any and all questions! MoM sorting (actually called 'placement' in the MoM RPG) is similar to the school sorting in that it only occurs about once every three months. The pattern we've decided to follow from here on out is that the MoM placement will open for a two week time period the month after the school sorting. So in other words, placement is closed at the moment but will reopen soon!