View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 09:21 PM

Post Deathly Hallows: Part I exclusive ASDA DVD two-pack with 'On the Road' feature

For Harry Potter fans in the UK, ASDA will be selling an exclusive combo DVD set for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I, out on Monday, which will include the regular two-disc set with the film and extra features, and a special DVD set called 'Harry Potter - On the Road'. The exclusive DVD will contain never-before-seen footage on the making of Deathly Hallows: Part I. The cover art can be seen below; more information on the set can be found here.

Also, for those in the UK that will be attending the Deathly Hallows: Part I home video launch at HMV Oxford in London tomorrow, Warner Bros has announced that in addition to Evanna Lynch, Matthew Lewis, Warwick Davis, and Natalia Tena, who were already announced to attend, their Harry Potter costar Mark Williams (Arthur Weasley) will be joining them. SnitchSeeker will be covering the event live tomorrow afternoon to bring the latest.

The Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I Blu-ray and DVD sets, out on April 11, 2011 in the U.K. and April 15, 2011 in the U.S., can be pre-ordered on the WB Shop or Amazon at the links below. A list of international dates for the DVD's release can be found here.

US Deathly Hallows 1-disc DVD | US Deathly Hallows 1-disc Blu-ray | US Deathly Hallows 2-pack collector's set | US Deathly Hallows 2-disc DVD SE | US Deathly Hallows 3-disc Triple Play DVD/Blu-ray
UK Deathly Hallows 2-disc DVD | UK Deathly Hallows 3-disc Triple play DVD/Blu-ray | UK Deathly Hallows 3-disc Limited Edition Triple Play Steelbook