View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 08:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
The1HBIC
Dark Force Defense League
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cecelia "Cece" Murdoch
Graduated

x4 x2
Slytherin Jake and Evan
Super Slytherin Buddy - ⅓ She-Snake Trio || EVIL Healer

Marie had just paid for the orange juice she was holding when she heard her name. Turning to see who it was she was surprised to see Evan and Jake both standing there.

Jake. Just the person she had wanted to talk to at the feast but didn't get a chance to thanks to the situation that happened at her table.

However, it was Evan that had called her name. "Hey Evan. I missed seeing you at the feast." But apparently he didn't miss seeing her. "More like putrid pink." Yeah, she knew what he meant when he said cotton candy. He had totally seen her nasty pink hair last night. Which explained why he probably didn't come talk to her.

Stepping out of the line she moved so Jake could get what he wanted. She still wanted to talk to him though, say some things to him... before they got off the train. She was about to turn back to Evan and talk to Jake later but decided against it. If she didn't say it now she would either lose her nerve or the chance to talk to him. She was sure once he was with Neptune there would be no chance of anyone talking to him. So here she stood, blurting out an apology to Jake. "Um Jake. I'm sorry for the way I've treated you the past couple of years. I know most of the time you didn't deserve the dirty looks or mean comments I said to you or about you. For that I really am sorry." Deep breath here. "I also know you hated it when I stayed at your house two summers ago. But honestly, when I first got there I didn't know you lived there. It wasn't until after your dad said I could stay that he told me you were his son." It was also then that she had promised Lawson she would be nice to Jake. A promise she had not kept very well. She knew she could go on and on about the things she was sorry for but she also knew it was kinda pointless to bring everything back up. She also had a feeling that he wasn't going to believe a word she was saying but she meant it, every word of it. "I don't expect you to forgive me or even to forget what I have done. I just want you to know that I really am sorry and that I hope you are successful in whatever you do now that you are graduated."

It was then that she noticed the new arrival to the line. Lexi. And she was smiling at Marie? Well that was... different. Maybe she was trying to turn her life around too just like Marie. Not saying anything she just gave Lexi a small smile too, then she turned her attention back to Evan and Jake. Yep, probably best not to say anything to the girl. She had nothing to apologize to her for anyway.

Cece and Marie_____Colby