View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 10:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
Steelsheen

DMT & DIMC
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tenacius "Ace" Salander
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Vincenzo "Vickers" Vanderbilt

Ministry RPG Name:
Regina Ysadore Corveena Roa
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Ability is nothing without Opportunity | | Creativity is Intelligence having FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Ahh. That was who half of the food was. Well he could forgive Sal for that really. "Sure...." He grinned, knowing that he really had just come for himself, but still, maybe he could get some sweets for Marie too. Not that she really ate them that much. "You and Lexi seem to eat a lot." He grinned, giving the lady at the trolley a couple of galleons, and grabbing some chocolate frogs, and a packet of bertie botts. Those sweets would be okay as long as Neptune didn't come, and see the Bertie Botts.

Oh....was he getting sweets for Marie. "She's always on about me being healthy, so i dont think if she'd really approve." Finlay laughed, shaking his head. Oh dear.
The Slytherin lad had to laugh at that "Yeah.. Well I guess we both love the simple things in life you know?... like eating, laughing, going out and having fun..." Staying in and still having fun hehehe....

He watched the other lad grab go for his share of sweets and laughed again when he heard him speak about Marie "So you're on a health diet? Well no wonder your binging out when you can." he joked.

Yeah thats what crazy is, when its broken you say theres nothing to fix++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++And you pray that everything will be okay, while you're making all the same mistakes