View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 08:43 AM   #28 (permalink)
Ama

MLE
Werewolf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tahir Kovac Khatri
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Payton J. McNiven
Ama!Nabs IS NAMED MINHO & Is SO Black Panther Right Now

h-u-r-l-i-n-g * h-e-x
Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!

“You could have killed him!” she shouts. Her hands are clench so tightly that her nails bite into her skin, drawing blood. “You are an idiot. How could you do such a thing? To your own brother!” She can’t focus. Her vision blurs due to hot angry tears. She feels them dripping down her cheeks. A hand wipes at them furiously, over and over again. “Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!” finishes yelling the blond before she stomps away. Her marching evolves into a quick sprint and she bursts through the double doors of the hospital wing.

Her legs feel heavy but they carry her to where her heart tells them to. “Reggie,” she croaks and throws herself at the boy lying on the hospital bed. Regulus groans. “I’m fine,” he assures her. “But I can’t—really hug right now, cousin.” Narcissa pulls away. An embarrassed flush appears on her wet cheeks. “Aw, don’t cry, Little Cissy,” he says and reaches for her face with a bandaged hand. “A hurling hex is nothing. My brother is gonna have to try harder than that.” Narcissa shakes her head.

“I’ll kill him first,” she mumbles against his palm. She knows it’s a lie. Reggie snickers.

Last edited by Ama; 04-21-2011 at 08:47 AM.