View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 02:08 AM   #17 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Kyle returned the hug smiling back to Emily, she was sad to see her fellow Ravenclaw leave but she would be a brilliant Auror indeed as she remembered she'd told her she planned on going to training to be an auror.

She smiled, before speaking "Theres a load of candy in there too if you like." She pointed to the bag, and smiled. "Um, not much planned for the summer really but I think it should be nice - but I'm actually not too excited about the term ending. I've had far too much fun already." She smiled, the term was absolutely a blast.

With a laugh she added, "I really wanted our house to win the house cup this year," she spoke softly, and with a laugh she added, "had the hillarious thought earlier of well waht would happen if someone in well mainly Gryffindor or Slytherin cast a spell that well...ruined their chances at the house cup making Ravenclaw win...but that most likely won't happen." She laughed, taking a sip of her pumpkin juice.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________