View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 10:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Kyle sighed as she looked around the table in a way yes she was glad that come next term she would be in her seventh year - but that meant no more, oh she was going to miss all the seventh years. She frowned at her goblet and then had the strange idea to run off to other tables and well say good bye to all the seventh years - especially to Rex because after all he was leaving Hogwarts for good after today. She looked over to the table her hair bouncing.

After all she would have to congratulate the Gryffindors on their well - wondrous point level the past year. They'd gotten a total of 4,483 house points. They obviously had won seeing there was hardly a chance that some fluke accident would make them and Slytherin get into a huge roaring fight that would put Ravenclaw in the lead. But she wasn't the type to really be all that competitive, well really she was but she wasn't a sore sport. She then looked over to Anna and gave her a soft smile.

"Hey Anna," she gave her a quick smile, "it gets to me too" Kyle remarked a little tear slipping down her cheek. She of course didn't want to leave the sanctity of Hogwarts and have to go home to an aunt who was most likely still depressed. Biting her lip, she smiled, "I'll be right back I just want to say a quick goodbye to my friend Rex he's graduating." She stood and walked over towards him, at least attempted to.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________