View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 09:12 PM   #17 (permalink)
Anna Banana

DMC & DMGS
Selkie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eliza Bellerose
Slytherin
Second Year

x1
Hiss!Roar!Growl!Caw! | Hermione's Double | The Little Three | Alecate

Sierra inwardly groaned. She wasn't really the type to jump up, excitedly show off her broom, and then show a sincere interest in the broomsticks her classmates had made. She could honestly care less what they created and why, but for the sole reason that this was a final exam and therefore worth a pretty hefty amount of house points, she supposed she could put forth some really good faking.

May as well get this over and done with, too. Customized broomstick in hand, she stood and faced her classmates.

Text Cut: Sierra's customized broom

"I did three things to my broomstick," she said, holding it up so everyone could see. "First, I used the Color Changing Charm to make the handle a green and silver color." For obvious reasons, duh, but just in case someone was a few jelly beans short of a Bertie Bott's box--"...because that's the Slytherin house colors, of course."

"Next, I installed a snake-shaped alarm, which is set to go off when the quaffle is nearing the hoop," she continued. You know, just in case she was somehow distracted and in danger of missing the quaffle. "Finally, I had my initials, S.G., carved into the handle," she finished, pointing to the initials with her unoccupied hand.