View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 08:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
Walrus

X-treme Horcrux Slayer!
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Travis Gordon
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Warren Miller
Minister's Office
x4
Goo goo g'joob

Jacob had his custom broom on his lap, as people started to show their stuff. He felt like this was going to be a very boring final exam.

Those Beaters Bats better be relevant or Jacob was going to throw a fit. He wanted to play a game... and not like a match, he wanted a casual Game, one where his heart wasn't pounding out of his chest as he hoped that the Match would end in a victory on his side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogoodforyou View Post
She took a deep breath and then looked around. "Uh... My broomstick probably looks rather... different. I chose a 'dark' style for it." And no, she is not on the dark side. The girl looked at the broomstick she was holding and then spoke again. "I changed the colour to a dark blue and added glitter, so it shines beautifully in the moonlight and I changed the tail twigs into feathers." And that was it. Ah, one more thing. "And I changed two of the tail twigs into bat-like wings." Aaaand that was it.
Oh yes... Jacob had a question. He raised his hand and asked the slytherin girl. "Uhm, yes. So.... Is there any charms or other things on it that has to do with flying?" Like What did colour and feathers have to do with anything? It interested him what people might have come up with, but it didn't look like people had really thought of the flying, and riders aspect... maybe others would be more... relevant.

SPOILER!!: Broomstick

Photoshop didn't feel like working with me that day

Now Jacob Jumped up, and lifted his broom above his head... hoping the sticking charm he had on the front would last through the exam. "So, Uhm... Yeah." He didn't exactly plan a speech... actually this was kinda awkward. "Uhm..." he let out a small sigh, as he tried to start.

"So, This is my broom, yo!" he looked back down at the broom. "Uhm..." He let out another sigh. "I--" he tried to start again, but nothing was coming to him.

"Oh, I got This!" he said "So, Uhm... Like... I painted the handle this... blue... color..." Jacob sort of fumbled for word as he tried to this what to say next. "This is kinda hard..." hmmm... "Uhm... And I, Like, used a sticking charm to stick this pillow to the front of the broom... Uhm... In spirit of that lovely Jimmy Versus Wall Incident, and as a reminder to the rider that... uhm... if you decide hit a wall, more times than not, the wall will win." geez this was actually much harder than he thought. "Uhm... Oh! And I like put a heating charm on the Handle, so that it warms up just enough to heat the riders hands, for those Chilly games of Quidditch." you know, it helped, he wished he had one on his normal broom, but he didn't want to put one on it and risk destroying the rest of the broom.