View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 10:42 AM   #47 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default ■■ 15. Hurling Hex
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

■■ 15. Hurling Hex

The only audible noise in the room was the crackling of the fire and the grinding of Harry’s teeth. Ron sat with his arms folded across his chest and looked just as peeved as Harry – minus the grinding teeth.

Harry leaned forward for a moment and looked as though he were about to address Hermione, but held his breath instead and leaned back on the sofa. Ron continued to glare at her with a look of utter shock while Harry’s was one of betrayal.

“I do wish you two would stop looking at me like that,” she said calmly after a few moments holding a book to her chest.

“I think Harry has the right to look at you however he bloody feels like it,” Ron said shaking his head up and down.

“I am only looking out for Harry’s well being,” Hermione snapped. “There could be a Hurling Hex placed on it…or worse.”

Hermione, don’t be silly,” Ron said looking like he was about to burst into a fit of laughter. “There is no way a Hurling Hex is on Harry’s broom.”

“And why is that?”

“It doesn’t have a mouth to hurl from.”

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes