View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 01:28 PM   #45 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default ■■ 2. Avada Kedavra
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

■■ 2. Avada Kedavra

“I’m just saying that you need to be careful,” Hermione sighed looking over at Harry as they sat by the fire in the common room together. Neville was asleep on the sofa across from them making awfully loud snoring noises.

“What do you mean?” Harry asked looking over his glasses at her.

Hermione shut her book and moved closer to Harry. “Let’s just say that there are some rumors going around about girls wanting to feed you a love potion.”

Harry grinned from ear to ear looking very pleased with himself.

“Don’t get so excited about it,” Hermione scoffed unable to believe Harry was happy about the notion of being feed a love potion. Harry had to realize that he was the target of many girls these days after the events of last term and the Department of Mysteries. “They only want to do it because they think you are the Chosen One.”

“Hermione, I am the Chosen One,” Harry laughed puffing out his chest. “I’m the boy who lived. Not the boy who died.”

Hermione took the heavy book she was holding and smack Harry as hard as she could on the shoulder. Boys could be so thick sometimes.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes