View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 05:18 AM   #11 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogoodforyou View Post
Helena bent down to stroke the kitten, then looked again at professor Descoteaux. "So... I guess it doesn't have a name, does it?"
"Not yet," Jared confirmed, as the kitten rubbed its head against the Slytherin's hand. "I'll think of something, though."

Assuming he let it follow him around, of course. Because he couldn't just call it The Kitten That Follows, then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyH. View Post
Breaking into the circle of firelit Patroclus grinned at Professor D, "Hello Sir," then spotted a haybale that seemed to be a nice distant from the fire and sat on it.
"Doing fine, Patroclus?" Jared asked, giving the Gryffindor Prefect a nod as he chose a hay bale and sat down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaRoHeGiNeLu View Post
"Has it really?" Ellie asked, hearing what he'd said to the other girl. "Awwww. It LIKES you. You HAVE to keep it." Totally. And she'd take super good care of it if he didn't want to himself. Not.

She took her camera, which was hanging around her neck, and took a picture of the kitty.
"What does it look like?" Jared asked. He certainly hadn't bought the thing from some sort of pet store. Keep it? "I don't know." He looked down at the little thing, and imagined it gobbling up all his books. No, thank you.

Flash.

The kitten blinked, and looked at Ellie, biiiig-eyed.

Jared shrugged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselyn View Post
FIRE!!! O_O!

Holy Merlin, was it her lucky night or WHAT!? Eyes gleaming and with a pretty little smirk on her face, Evelyn sprinted ran jogged the rest of the way down to the lesson and STOOD in front of the fire to STARE at it.

STARE.

"Evelyn?" Jared cleared his throat. "Everything alright?"

Good thing the fire had been charmed. Knowing these students, anything could happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanficfanatict View Post
Selina walked along the edge of the Forbidden Forest. She had never been so close before. As she looked around for her class she saw a dim light in the distance. Once she followed the light she found herself in the midst of company for Charms. Before she could even notice her teacher she saw the kitten, "Kittie! Oh my Merlin you are too cute." Selina ran over and smiled.

Noticing her surroundings she cleared her voice and said, "Sorry, hello Professor."
The kitty must be continuing to enjoy the attention, because it purred and tried to get closer to the girl that had run over.

"It's fine," Jared grinned lazily. He hadn't expected the kitten to be that admired, but he supposed he should have. "Hello, Selina."