Thread: Astronomy 1
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 02:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
DanialRadFAN01

Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports

x6
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
Huff ... and puff ... puff and huff.

Huh?! What was that?! Looking up to the arrival of the first student, Professor Hadley forced a small smile at the older boy. Honestly, she'd no idea, but she wished he hadn't disappeared. He seemed more adept in the subject than she was. Of course she'd manage though ... with those books she'd been reading the past couple days.

"Good question, Mr Sinclair. If I knew, do you honestly think I'd be here?" Really.
Riley looked at the Professor and watched as she tried to catch her breath, for he had literally walked in the door just behind her. "I guess your right Professor." he smiled at her and then sat in the front desk of the front row and just stared at her, waiting for class to start. The Gryffindor wondered if she was any good at Astronomy...Hoping to show her up

As she continued to huff and puff, Riley stared at her some more and then looked at her feet. 'It was probably because of her shoes, girls around here always wore the more impractical shoes.'