View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 04:51 AM   #24 (permalink)
Yaya

MO
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emilia Kim
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Helena Leventis
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

x1
●kpop lingua amateur● Spanglish,YO●

So, thanks Kristin, for commenting and thanks for the readers, I really appreciate it, guys...and I hope you all get to like, in a way this post, because of the sadness the event involves you in. I even cried when Jake and I had to rp it in order to get the inspiration from...

And I remember that fight...

She dialed and all Annie recieved was the voicemail talking lady who asked for another message above the twenty she had already left. That was definitely making her angry, above the fact that Isabelle, her new manager and now the controller of her life and career couldn't stop calling her every chance she had. "Not now, Isabelle. I told you, and you said it was fine if I stayed the night out of business..." Annie replied to her angry and hung up on her.

While then, Drew was also making the call to excuse himself for being so late to the date Annie and himself had set up to be together after so many months of planning, but due to the fact that he had to work and also do homework at some time, it was getting late for him to attend the date with his girlfriend. Both were obviously angry, molested, and maybe wanted to scream once they got each other talking face to face.

And that's what exactly happened...Drew arrived, about a couple of hours late after Annie had already eaten her dinner, after she watched boring movie channels that showed the non-favourite for Oscars. Annie stood up from the couch and went to re-heat Drew's dinner and didn't even kiss his cheek to greet him. He could immediately tell she was angry, because the greeting was usual, and normally too clingy. "Why didn't you answer the phone?" He asked, upset about the past two couple of hours trying to reach her.

"I had nothing to say...we set up this date to have our own time, and now...all is left is about less than two hours and reheated food." She replied, trying to not sound angry, though it was impossible.

Drew raised his eyebrows, surprised about her answer, "Excuse me, for intefering in your busy life, but it seems that sometimes soccer is more important than this relationship for you." He said, really letting out what he thought about this whole situation.

Annie couldn't believe his words, she only broke out in tears and and took the food plate out of the microwave oven, then put it on the table in front of Drew, well...almost throwing it on his face. "Nothing is more important than you...and you should know that, better than anyone..." She replied and took her handkerchief, wiping out those tears out of her cheeks and facing the other way, towards the kitchen windows.

Drew felt a bump going down his throat when seeing Annie cry, it made him want to cry too, at times for making her feel bad and putting whatever their problems were about being unable to be together in front of what they really felt...and wanted, each other. "I'm sorry, Annie...it's just...so difficult..." To understand, to say, to make right.

so close you can almost taste it