View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 04:30 PM   #39 (permalink)
3uzz3ee
Slytherin
SS Vaulter
Firecrab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeyn<33 View Post
Ahh, I love it, Abi! And I love how Draco is somewhat good
I'm thinking Draco being somewhat good has a lot to do with you... And Now, Forever and Always

Chapter Ten – Over- reaction

And now, we call the Dark Lord!” Bellatrix said, triumph in her voice. I was face down on the carpet and screamed when her finger touched the ugly mark on her arm. Bellatrix laughed evilly. “And I think we can dispose of the Mudblood’s. Greyback, take them if you want them” I felt the werewolf’s glee spike before I froze in shock.

NOOOOOO!” Ron’s shout mixed with three sets of footsteps and I turned my head to the side to see Harry, Ron and Jamie run into the room. I tried to push myself up, forcing myself to help them fight, but I couldn’t- and it was already too late.

STOP OR SHE DIES!” I looked towards Bellatrix’s voice and felt fear stab my stomach. She had pulled Hermione off the floor and held the silver knife to her throat. I was only a couple of feet away from them- if I could just do something. “Drop your wands!” Bellatrix whispered dangerously. “Drop them or we’ll see exactly how filthy her blood is!” I was suddenly torn- tell them to listen to the crazed woman and let all of us die or tell them to fight and lose Hermione. I looked at my best friend, at her calm, emotionless face, and chose.

Do it’ I thought quietly. I felt Jamie’s eyes on me but didn’t meet them.

I said, drop them!” Bellatrix screeched, pushing the blade into Hermione’s skin. I saw the bead of blood roll down her neck.

NOW!” I yelled, my face screwed up in pain. I heard the wands clatter to the floor as Draco’s apologies sounded round my head again.

Good! Draco, pick them up! The Dark Lord is coming, Harry Potter! Your death approaches!” Bellatrix leered as I watched Draco obey his Aunt’s order. As soon as he had them, he hurried back to his family, standing close to my head as I struggled to push myself up.

Are you okay?’ He thought and I was suddenly amazed by him again.

I’ll be fine... Look, the fight is going to start again in a minute and I want you to take cover’ I thought quickly, my eyes on his Aunt.

Now, Cissy, I think we ought to tie these little heroes up again, while Greyback takes care of Miss Mudblood here, Draco can deal with Daniels” I felt Draco mentally cringe. “I am sure the Dark Lord will not begrudge you the girl- or girls, Greyback, after what you have done tonight

A grinding noise had suddenly started and everyone looked up. The crystal and gold chandelier trembled, creaked and began to fall. Bellatrix screamed, threw Hermione to the ground and leapt to the side. I screamed as it moved towards the floor, right on top of Hermione, Griphook and me. Narcissa had dragged Draco out of the way just in time.

ALICIA!” Jamie yelled as I screamed as it made contact with the carpet and us. I felt something embed into my side and the sudden warmth as the blood started to flow.

Stupefy!” I heard Harry shout as the sound of people digging in the wreckage met my ears. I saw Jamie’s face, pale with fright, appear and his hands helped me to my feet. The room pitched and rolled as my vision blurred slightly.

DOBBY!” Narcissa screamed, her wand pointing at the doorway. I saw Bellatrix freeze. “You? You dropped the chandelier?” I was engulfed in panic as the elf trotted into the room, a shaking finger aimed at Narcissa.

You must not hurt Harry Potter” He squeaked and sadness gripped my heart for some unknown reason. Jamie helped me limp across the room.

Kill him, Cissy!” Bellatrix ordered, her eyes darting from the house- elf to my face to Harry and back. Her sister’s wand spun across the room with a crack. “You dirty little monkey! How dare you take a witch’s wand, how dare you defy your masters!” Bellatrix shrieked, pointing her knife at the elf. Harry had wrestled the wands from Draco’s grip and shot a stunner at Greyback as he stalked towards Jamie and me.

Dobby has no master!” Dobby squeaked loudly. “Dobby is a free elf, and Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends!” I was inside Harry’s head for a second as the pain pulsing through his scar blinded him- we only had seconds left.

Ron- Jamie, catch and go!” Harry yelled, throwing two of the wands into the air. I winced as Jamie snatched it from the air. He apologised and shifted me so that I wouldn’t be in pain. Harry grabbed the goblin and Dobby’s hand. Ron threw Hermione unceremoniously over his shoulder as the three boys spun on the spot at the same time. The last thing I saw before blacking out was Bellatrix throwing the silver knife at Harry and Draco’s pale face, his grey eyes locked on me.

I Know You Don't Believe Me, But The Way I, Way I See It,
Next Time You
Point A Finger, I Might Have To Bend It Back,
Or Break It, Break It Off...
Next Time You Point A Finger, I'll Point You To The
Mirror