View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 01:24 PM   #26 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default ■■ 31. Orchideous
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

■■ 31. Orchideous

Hermione sat on the couch in the common room reading a book while Harry slaved over his latest Herbology assignment. “I told you to finish it the other day,” she scoffed turning the page in her book with a very ‘I told you so’ expression written all over her face.

Before Harry could respond, Ron came bursting through the portrait looking like he had seen a ghost, that, or his wand had backfired again and he was going to be puking up slugs at any moment. In his right hand was a bouquet of daises that looked like they had been thrown against a wall several times.

“Ron? What’s wrong with you?” Harry asked setting his parchment down on the ground.

“You look awful,” Hermione said as she guided him to the couch.

“It-i-i-it was her…she was just walking…and…I-I-I conjured some flowers to g-g-give her…” Ron stammered looking like he really was going to lose his lunch. “I-I-I gave them to her, you know, seeing as her birthday is coming up and all…and sh-sh-sh-she…threw them at me. Well, actually, at the wall first…”

“Fleur,” Harry and Hermione said rolling their eyes.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes