View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 06:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
ThePureBloodPrincess
Slytherin
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Megara Kostas
First Year

Sorry it's just a short chapter, I'll try and post another as soon as possible Anyway, hope you like it!
Chapter Three - Leaving

Dumbledore waited patiently as Izabella sniffled to herself, until when she finally had herself under control she wiped her face and looked up at him.

He smiled gently and spoke in a soft tone.
“They'll be glad to have you back.” he reassured her before he stood up and walked towards the office door. He held out his hand and gave Izabella a piece of parchment with slanted writing on, which she recognised as his own.

“What's this?” she said in quiet voice, as she looked at the address on the paper.
“It would be good if you could make it today, at around 12 o'clock.” he gazed at her one more time over his spectacles then opened her office door and disappeared.
She watched the door and the place he had disapparated for a few moments then looked up at the silver clock on the wall. 10 o'clock.

“Fantastic.” she mumbled sarcastically to herself as she made her way behind her desk, pausing for a moment to watch the street below. It hadn't changed since she walked along it this morning but somehow, everything looked different to her. Everything looked dangerous.

Izabella turned her back on the window and faced the desk and stared at the drawers for a moment, biting her lip before bending down and opening the bottom drawer. From inside she pulled out the wand she had not used in 14 years. It felt unfamiliar in her hands. She had grown so accustomed to doing everything for herself, it would be strange to have magic once again.

She sighed before placing the wand on the desk carefully then arranging her desk and placing everything she'd need including her wand, the parchment Dumbledore gave her and a photo album she got from the same drawer as her wand, into her bag. Izabella left the office, glancing behind her to scan the room for anything she left. Satisfied she began to walk down the corridor, chewing her lip as she worried about how Mr Adams would cope without her. She had no idea how long she'd be. 5 hours? 5 days?

Izabella reached the reception and walked over to Jenna slowly.
“I can't do lunch. Or the meeting. I have to go home.. Family emergency.” Izabella figured it wasn’t really a lie. Jenna surveyed her with a suspicious look but nodded.
“I'll sort it.” she said confidently.
“Thank you Jenna.” Izabella paused then leaned over the desk and kissed her friend on the cheek. “Thank you for everything.”
“Alright Izabella, don’t get dramatic.” she said laughing. With a smile Izabella turned and walked out of the office block building with no idea how long it would be until she returned.

Last edited by ThePureBloodPrincess; 05-08-2011 at 10:13 PM.