Thread: Character: The Phoenix - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 12:47 AM   #15 (permalink)
Connie
Gryffindor
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Janet Lynn Gordon
Fifth Year
Werecats are people too! Reader of Fan Fictions

Hello Allison. Thank you for letting me know you posted. Ah Allison... I do love your creative way with words.
Quote:
Let us hope the inspiration to write this story will remain, since sometimes it comes and goes as quickly as this spring weather at my school
I hope it remains as well.
This vision she keeps having is so intriquing. I keep trying to figure who the boy is! She feels the voice is very familiar to her, and yet I don't think he is someone she sees often, or she would recignise his maorisms. And she doesn't feel fear because she nearly goes away with him till Harry pulls her away. (good for Harry by the way ) I just can't wait till she finds out. And what makes things worse is, I think Dumbledore knows who the boy is. But why wouldn't he help her with the vision. Oh well, I'll try to be patient till you write more. I'll be watching.
If this was a movie, this part,
Quote:
I was so lost in my own thoughts that I had hardly noticed that Harry had come down and was standing by the stairs, leaning against them and looking at me.

"Are you alright?" Harry asked, his demeanor aware but still struggling to fight off the urge to crawl back in bed.
would be a wonderful frame to freeze and make a copy of and hang on the wall. Great work Allison.