View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 07:53 PM   #20 (permalink)
WillowSeawinds
Ravenclaw
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rowan Smithson
Fourth Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troo Luv View Post
"Hello everyone, and yes you are allowed to talk. Just don't be too distracting." She said waving the kid off, as it didn't matter. "In front of you, on the table is a cup, just raise your wand and the teapot will come and pour some tea in it. Sugar, lemon, honey and Milk are on the table, should you need them. Also if you wish to eat something, just say the words 'High Tea Please'..." A three teared plate appeared in front of Hecate with scones, sweetbreads and sandwiches, "and the house elves will send this up for you. If you with for it to disappear..." she said and took a cucumber sandwich, "just say 'thank you'..." the plates vanished. "and it will be returned to the kitchen, where you can call it again."

She raised her wand and the teapot poured her a cup. "Now. You already know about the Vaxifloo potion... Think about muggle ailments... and we'll see if we can get a cure for it. Anyone?" She asked.
Rowan raised her wand and accepted the tea. She could really use the boost right now. "How about the flu, Professor?" she asked. "It kills many muggles every year."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebragirl View Post
"Hi Rowan!" Emily smiled at her potions partner. "Yeah, of course!" and she pulled out the seat for her. "You ok?"
"Thank you," she said. "Yes I am fine. Just a bit tired I think," she said taking a sip of her tea. "And you?"