Thread: Charms II
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 10:29 PM   #24 (permalink)
Fira
Slytherin
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hunter Carter
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Joshua M. Carter

x5 x4
Default Attention Slytherins! ;) :D
9 3/4 ticket holder / The SS Mentalist / Sherlock / The Master Of Everything / Josh + <3 = Ev

Hmmm...

This place looked way better than a boring and ordinary classroom. There was no doubt about that. So seeing that the lesson was going to take place in such a different classroom or whatever one would call it, totally changed Josh's ideas on this class. As usual he had been thinking that it was going to be...deadly boring like much classes however now it seemed he could enjoy this place.

Haha!

Enjoying it was going to be an easy thing to experience this time. For a certain reason which made the Gryffindor boy smirk widely. Unlike the other days that he attended classes, this time he was carrying a bag with necessary items like a normal student. Today he was a student. Buut...

''Hello Professor'' Josh Carter uttered cheerfully once he entered the classroom. Then taking his place at the front of the classroom, near the Professor's desk, he faced everybody in the classroom with his famous overly confident attitude. ''SLYTHERINS!'' then he yelled to have everybody's attention. Well, at least the attention of Slytherin students.

''I have good news for you which you'll be all delighted to hear about.'' Hehehehe. *ehem ehem* ''From now on, I, Joshua Carter: the great hero and The Master of Everything will be your male prefect'' giving all the Slytherins a cool look the Gryffindor boy went on ''Great, is not it? I can tell that you are all pretty lucky for that matter'' Bahahaha ''And ah, if any of you should see the proof for that, you can have a close look of this. If you must, of course.''

And after those words and laughting rather loudly, he showed them the shiny Slytherin prefect badge (that he had stolen from Prerfect Evan) that was pinned on his Gryffindor robe.

Hah. Coolness...

...but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him.