Thread: The Stands
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 10:26 AM   #20 (permalink)
samthehpfreak
Hufflepuff

SS100 Triumphant
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samantha 'Sammy' Joan Star
Seventh Year
x4
Feeling so fly like a D-Criss| Jess's NOM | GERONIMO | Part Hobbit | Victimised by Moffat

Sammy made her way onto the stands. There was no way in the world she was missing her sister's first quiditch match ... even if it was against her own house But she had, of course being the genius she was, come up with a solution.

She had a big sign, which flashed between GO TEE! in green sparkly writing and GO PUFFS! in big bold yellow sparkly writing. Yes, she's a genius. She was also dressed in all yellow, being the puff she was, she had a LOT of yellow.

She plopped down into a seat next to a puff she had never talked to before. She smiled at her and had her folded sign in her lap. SHE WAS READY FOR THE FIRST QUIDITCH MATCH! Her sister's team, verses her house team ... well this should be interesting.

----------------------------------samantha joan star - seventh year - hufflepuff