View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 04:21 AM   #10 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Prefect Leone has obviously played Gobstones before, as he expertly rolls his gold stone into the pit and it lands quite near to the Jack Stone. But Gryffindor thinks they can do better; taking their red stone, Raven Perevell says he can match it and rolls just a few inches away from the gold one.

"Huffl--" Hadley was about to call, but then, what's this? First year Hufflepuff, Miss Wolffang, seems to have slipped a gold stone onto the pit. "Penalty for Hufflepuff too! Now that both houses have gotten your one free penalty out of the way, please familiarize yourselves with the rules again. Remember that each house only gets one chance per question." Nonetheless, it was a warning for Hufflepuff, like for Gryffindor, so Hufflepuff still got the point this time.

ooc: Reminder to read the rules. Please do not post the same answer multiple times from different players of the same house. Answers from the same house posted 4 or more minutes apart will be penalized so make sure you refresh when necessary.

Quote:
Round 1 Score
Question 1: Hufflepuff
Question 2: Hufflepuff
Quote:
Match Score
Gryffindor -
Hufflepuff - 1 (Rounds 1,)

Round 2: Question 1
Subject: Muggle Studies
Level: Medium

Name three areas/exercises performed by women in the Muggle sport gymnastics and three performed by men.

Nice to meet you, where you been? ______________I could show you incredible things

Magic. Madness. Heaven. Sin________________You look like my next mistake