View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 10:07 AM   #49 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

Next Post!
Hope you all like it

Ellouise smiled, she could feel a blush warming her cheeks, the hairs on the back of her neck stood on end, and she could feel her throat go dry. Xavier took a step towards her, they were almost standing side by side, like sardines in a tin. Ellouise could feel his body warmth emanating out in waves, he smelt nice, sort of musky with a hint of old spice. The atmosphere was electrifying, neither of them said anything, and neither of them moved. A minute passed before Xavier broke the silence, though it felt more like hours.
“Back in the kitchen...” he started before clearing his throat, “when you told Charlie that...that you had feelings for somebody else...” Xavier took a deep breath, “Did... did you mean me?” he managed to stammer.
Ellouise felt her face go red, her heart pounded against her ribcage in a furious bid for freedom, she was starring down at her hands. Why did he have to ask her? Why now? Ellouise didn’t know how to respond, but she figured it was best to tell the truth. Slowly she raised her head until her eyes met his. He was unusually pale looking, but his deep grey eyes penetrated her, rooting her to the spot. She tried to swallow, but the big lump in her throat didn’t go away.
“Yes... I did”, she said simply, trying her hardest not to look away. Xavier’s expression didn’t change, but the colour was beginning to reappear in his face.

Xavier looked into her bright green eyes for a short while before turning into her, his chest an inch away from hers. Ellouise could feel his breath on her neck, it gave her goose bumps and shivers ran up her spine. He put one hand on her waist and pulled her in a little closer. With the other hand he cupped her cheek and leant in, his lips grazed hers gently, then pulled away. His lips were soft and warm, and moist without being wet, it sent another shiver up her spine. Ellouise didn’t want it to end and found herself leaning into him again, standing up on her tip-toes. Xavier leant back in and kissed her softly, tenderly, holding her as close to his body as he could without crushing her. Soon both his arms were wrapped around her slight figure, one hand resting gently against the back of her neck. After a few minutes Xavier pulled away, a content smile spread across his face.
“You have no idea how long I’ve waited to do that”, he said, his voice a bit hoarse.
“Why did you wait?” Ellouise questioned playfully.
“I didn’t think you liked me in that way”, he said as he moved some rubble with his foot uncomfortably. Ellouise couldn’t help but smile.
“You know I thought the same thing. You were always like a brother to me, so I just thought you saw me as a sister figure.”
“I suppose I sort of did...” he said. “But then I grew up and realised how hot you are”, he added grinning widely. Ellouise nudged him in the ribs with her elbow, then turned and gazed around the room. There wasn’t much else for them to do here, they couldn’t enter any of the other rooms, mainly because they no longer existed.
“Shall we head off?” she asked turning back to Xavier, “There’s nothing to see here.”
He nodded and morphed into his animagus, as did Ellouise. Then she followed him out of the dilapidated structure back into the garden of overgrown weeds.